- NAFTA FAQ specific documentation
- INCOTERMS and terms of sale information
- Total Landed Cost Calculation
- Common Trade Definitions
- Various Logistics and Shipping Service Providers
- Guide to Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Number
- Electronic Export Information (EEI) Reporting Requirements: The requirement to document any consignment valued at or in excess of $2,500 under the Foreign Trade Regulations by filing an Electronic Export Information (EEI) on AES Direct
- What is Schedule B Number and How it Is Different than the HTS Number?
- How About Duties and Tariff?
- Do I need an export license to export my goods, technology or services? What other Export Compliance steps do I need to take?
- What is Free Trade Agreement (such as NAFTA, CAFTA, Panama FTA, KORUS, etc.)? Is it possible if my foreign customers pay less or no duties when they import?
- What Federal Government agencies regulate the exports and imports?