Date & Time
3 May 2021 - 7 May 2021
Export Week is a U.S. Commercial Service led multi-faceted program designed to advise and educate U.S. Companies about market opportunities and tradecraft skills.
In celebration of World Trade Month, the U.S. Commercial Service will host a number of virtual export sessions throughout the first week of May. The sessions, led by both private and public sector experts, will feature tradecraft programs and industry focused opportunities. Many of the programs are being offered free of charge and you can choose as many as you’d like to attend. Whether you are new-to-export or an experienced exporter, Export Week will provide valuable information on forward thinking strategies and invaluable resources to increase your global sales.
Take advantage of:
- Brazil Aerospace & Defense Briefing
- Export Compliance and Documentation Sessions
- Export Marketing & Sales Sessions
- Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales Opportunities
- Global Intellectual Property (IP) Protection “chats” and more!
Schedule and registration: https://www.trade.gov/us-commercial-service-export-week