Date & Time
4 February 2021 - 4 Feb 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Presented by Central-North Florida District Export Council (DEC) and Enterprise Florida
If you are engaging in or considering military/defense contracting, this program is for you. Learn how International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and DFARS Cyber Security Requirements (NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC) affect your company. This information will assist in training your key employees and reduce your non-compliance risk.
- Controlling Defense Items in
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- ITAR Regulatory Framework
- ITAR Registration Requirements
- U.S. Munitions List (USML)
- How to Create a Technology Control Plan
- DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement) Cybersecurity Requirements
- Complying with the NIST 800-171 Standard
- How to get CMMC certified?
You will Also Learn
• Minimum cybersecurity requirements to avoid losing Department of Defense contracts.
• Get clarification on the security standards that apply to cloud-based services provided by Cloud Service Providers (CSP), such as AWS, Google and Microsoft.
• Establishing Compliance Programs and Best Practices
Dr. Oz Erdem, Chair, Central-North FL District Export Council
Date & Time:
Thursday – Feb 4, 2021
Webinar at your desk
Zoom webinar link will be provided 24 hrs in advance of the webinar
Contact Central-North Florida DEC here
Registrations are closed for this event.