Date & Time
20 January 2022 -
8:30 am - 9:30 am
Enterprise Florida will lead inaugural trade mission to Egypt.
In preparation for Enterprise Florida’s Export Sales Mission to Cairo, Egypt scheduled for May 15 – 19, 2022, you are invited to join us and our trade partners as we host a Business Opportunities in Egypt webinar.
Egypt is the United States’ 42nd largest goods export market in the world, the top export market for U.S. goods and services in Africa, and the fifth largest in the Middle East.
Please join us to learn more about this exciting in-person activity and the trade grants available for eligible Florida companies!
– Keith Kirkham, U.S. Commercial Service, Cairo-Egypt
– William Fanjoy, Prosper Africa
– Joseph Bell, Enterprise Florida
Best export opportunities for
Florida companies include:
• Aircraft Spare Parts
• Artificial Intelligence
• Border & Perimeter Control
• Construction Equipment
• E-Education Software
• E-Finance Applications
• Telecommunications Infrastructure
• IED Detectors & Diffusers
• ICU Monitoring Equipment
• Medical Equipment/Devices
• Laboratory & Scientific Equipment
• Mobile Clinics
• Project Management & Consulting
• Solid Waste and Recycling
• Surveillance Equipment
• Water Supply Management
• Wastewater Recycling
• Hazardous Waste Management