Date & Time
19 May 2021 -
10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Central Florida International Trade Office (CFITO) is pleased to invite you to join U.S. Representative Stephanie Murphy to celebrate World Trade Month and recognize the importance of exporting for Central Florida businesses.
Congresswoman Murphy’s experience as a businesswoman and as a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives Ways & Means Subcommittee on International Trade provide unique insight on the importance of exporting to Orlando-area businesses. During this event, the Congresswoman will share her views on the international trade agenda in the 117th Congress, what export opportunities the House will be working to advance, and what all this means for your Central Florida business.
Participants will also have the opportunity to hear from Mayor Jerry L. Demings about the importance of trade for Orange County and from Enterprise Florida about why trade matters and how they can help your business export.
CFITO will also take the opportunity to announce the release of its Report on Central Florida Exports, the first report that measures the impact of exports on the region’s economy.
• U.S. Representative Stephanie Murphy (FL-7)
• Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings
• Manny Mencia, Senior Vice President for International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida
• Jerry Ross, President, National Entrepreneur Center
• Chris Leggett, Program Manager, Central Florida International Trade Office
This event is free of charge. Register Here!