Date & Time
22 September 2021 -
9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service, the Canadian Arctic Procurement Outlook (CanArctic) is a five-day virtual event developed to inform U.S. businesses of export opportunities in the mining, defense, telecommunication, infrastructure, and clean technology sectors, for use in the Arctic regions of Canada. U.S. companies will participate in presentations delivered by Federal and Provincial government speakers, Indigenous associations and corporations, and private industry representatives.
A segment of CanArctic will focus on “Doing Business” with prominent Indigenous organizations and business corporations operating in the geographic regions of Inuvialuit, Nunavik, and Nunavut in Canada.
The series of events will be hosted using Webex:
- Day 1: September 1, 2021 – Opening Session
- Day 2: September 8, 2021 – Mining Outlook (Northwest Territories/Nunavut/Yukon)
- Day 3: September 15, 2021 – Mining Outlook Quebec (Nunavik)
- Day 4: September 22, 2021 – Defense and Telecomm Outlook
- Day 5: September 29, 2021 – Clean Tech and Infrastructure Outlook
Please find below a notional agenda for these upcoming events:
For more information about the sessions, speakers, or organizations presenting at CanArctic, please reference the event guide below.
Contact Luz Betancur email@example.com for more details about CanArctic.